Friday, April 2, 2010

Tylee's first movie in a Theater

We went to How to train a dragon today with our friends the Graham's. Tylee was very excited and had a great time. There were a couple of times the movie scared her but she did great. I was a little worried she wouldn't be able to sit that long but she did it. She got in free so I think we will have to go to a princess movie next. I thought the movie was great. We all had a fun time.
Tylee drinking her juice that Carrie bought her. It was a princess juice. Tylee was very happy.

Group picture of us all except for Justin he had to take the picture. I think he is a little out numbered what do you think? He is a great sport.

2 comments:

Lynlee Gunnar & Rorke said...

So fun! How was the movie?

Carrie said...

How CUTE!! I am so glad you guys came with us...we just love you guys! I am glad the girls had fun, and sat through it. I have to agree with you that next time a princess movie might be fun.