Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Tylee and Scout before the hunt began. Tylee was so funny. When they told them to go she ran out into the middle to get the eggs instead of just grabbing the ones right in front of her. Plus I had to hold the easter bag. So she would run and get 4 or 5 eggs run back to me give me the eggs and then head out again. What a silly little girl.
Tylee is in heaven jumping. She was the only one in that one. Too much fun.




Today we went to Lockwood for an Easter egg hunt. They had 4 different inflatable's that Tylee loved, face painting, and the Easter bunny was even there. They had, I believe 25,000 eggs for the kids. The thing I liked was they seperated out the hunt into age groups. So the 3 and 4 year olds got to gather up their eggs together, and the parents couldn't help which I liked.

4 comments:

Lynlee Gunnar & Rorke said...

So fun! One day we can take our kids together!

Carrie said...

That was so fun, and again, I am glad we got to do it together. We always have so much fun with you guys. It cracks me up everytime thinking of Tylee running out there to get eggs, and then bringing them to you before running out there for more. You will have to download that video that Justin got of her doing that.

Adrianne Miller said...

Oh Stormy, she is so cute and I LOVE your hair dark!

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

What a cute girl!