Wednesday, December 30, 2009





Okay, so I think that maybe Tylee may have too many lip glosses. I don't even think that's all of them. So whose fault is it. Yes, I'm the one that keeps falling into her please mommy. So tonight she had them all out and wanted to put every single one on mommy. I don't think I have ever had that much gloss on before. She was having so much fun. I'm so glad I have a little girl. They are so much fun. Most of the lip gloss is above my lips. I kept telling her to put it on my lips and she kept telling me I am. :)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

That is too cute! We had a great time playing with you guys the other day. It was nice to catch up!!

Ashley and Nate said...

That's hilarious! Little girls are the best!

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

Girls rock!

Kara said...

How cute! Girls really are a lot of fun.